FREE at the Farm (Not including
Enjoy the Haymaze, Petting Zoo, Playground and shop in the store & bakery
and buy Pumpkins!
(All other attractions are only open on the weekends)
There is an admission price the
On these weekends we bring in activities and attractions that are included in your admission.
(Children 2 and under are Free)
Discounted Tickets available ONLY at Wegmans
Other than the feature of the weekend your
admission to the Festival also
Entertainment including Magic Show, Cackling Hen Revue Show, Petting Zoo, Face Painting,
Caricatures, Contests for children and adults including Pie Eating, Scarecrow Making,
Pumpkin Decorating, Mummy Wrapping, and a kids craft area
along with coupons for a FREE Hayride, $1 off the Cornmaze, $1 off the Mining Sluice,
$1 off the Boo Barn, $3 off the Midway Family Pack,
$1 off Cow Train, $1 off the Jumbo Pillows every weekend.
$1 off the Pumpkin Sling Shots available only Sept. 26 & 27, October 3, 4, 10,11, 12 24 & 25.
$1 off Horse Drawn Hayrides available only September 26 thru October 25
Weekends 2 thru 7 feature different events & entertainment including:
Weekend #1 - FREE admission on our first weekend.
Weekend #2 - Oinktoberfest BBQ Cookoff
Weekend #3 - World Pumpkin Weigh Off
Weekend #4 - Pumpkin Olympics & The Pumpkin Drop
(Columbus Day Only - $15 Wrist Band Day - Amusement rides all day from 11am to 6pm)
Weekend #5 - The Trebuchet Competition
Weekend #6 - The World Pumpkin Pie Eating Competition & Pig Races
Weekend #7 - All attractions will be running. Costume Contest will be held both days!
Click on the "Festival Weekends" on the menu and choose the weekend that you need more information on.
Prices for individual attractions include:
- Magic Show - $3 per person
- Cackling Hen Review - $2 per person
- Boo Barn - $4 per person
- Face Painting - $2 and up
- Tractor Drawn Hayrides - $4 per person
- Horse Drawn Hayrides - $3 per person
- Cornmaze - $5 per person
- Gem Mining - $6 per bag
- Jumbo Jumping Pillows - $5 per person
- Amusement Rides - $1 Tickets - rides are 3 tickets each and up
- Family Pack of 30 Tickets to the Midway is $25.00 ($3 off with your admission)
- Cow Train - $3 per person
- Pony Rides - $5 per ride
- Duck Races - $1 (includes your choice of Duck)
- Sling Shots - 5 pumpkins for $5
- Shoot the Small Cannon - 5 pumpkins for $5
- Shoot the BIG Cannon - $2
- Petting Zoo, Haymaze & Playground - Free
(Some of these are included in your admission on a 1 time basis)
2016 Prices for Midway Rides:
- Tickets are $1 each
- Kiddie rides are 3 tickets (most are parent friendly so you can ride with your child at no additional cost)
- Adult rides are 4 tickets
Click HERE to print a schedule of Events