FREE at the Farm (Not including
Enjoy the Haymaze, Petting Zoo, Playground and shop in the store and buy Pumpkins!
(All other attractions are only open on the weekends)
There is an admission price the
On these weekends we bring in activities and attractions that are included in your admission.
(Children under 3 Free)
Discounted Tickets available ONLY at Wegmans
Other than the feature of the weekend that you are here your
admission to the Festival also
Entertainment including In-Jest Juggling, Magic Show, Cackling Hen Revue Show,
Petting Zoo, Face Painting, Contests for children and adults including Pie Eating,
Scarecrow Making, Pumpkin Decorating, Mummy Wrapping, and a kids craft tent,
along with coupons for a FREE Hayride,
$1 off the Cornmaze, $1 off the Mining Sluice, $1 off Horse Drawn Hayride,
$1 off the Boo Barn, $3 off the Midway Family Pack, $1 off Cow Train and
$1 off the Pumpkin Sling Shots.
The last 6 weekends feature different events including:
Weekend #1 - there is no admission on our first weekend.
Weekend #2 - Oinktoberfest BBQ Cookoff
Weekend #3 - The World Pumpkin Pie Eating Competition & Pig Races
Weekend #4 - World Pumpkin Weigh Off & Dog Sport / Pony & Comedy Show
Weekend #5 - Pumpkin Olympics & The Pumpkin Drop
(Columbus Day Only - $15 Wrist Band Day - Amusement rides all day from 11am to 6pm)
Weekend #6 - The Trebuchet Competition
Weekend #7 - Final Weekend. Admission Applies. All attractions will be running.
Costume Contest will be held both days! Blood Drive on Saturday October 26
Click on the "Festival Weekends" on the menu and choose the weekend that you need more information on.
Prices for individual attractions include:
- Magic Show - $2 per person
- Cackling Hen Review - $1 per person
- Boo Barn - $3 per person
- Face Painting - $2 and up
- Tractor Drawn Hayrides - $3 per person
- Cornmaze - $5 per person
- Gem Mining - $6 per bag
- Amusement Rides - $1 Tickets - rides are 2 tickets each and up
- Family Pack of 30 Tickets to the Midway is $25.00 ($3 off with your admission)
- Cow Train - $3 per person
- Haunted House - $3 per person
- Pony Rides - $5 per ride
- Duck Races - $1 (includes your choice of Duck)
- Sling Shots - 5 pumpkins for $5
- Petting Zoo, Haymaze & Playground - Free
(Some of these are included in your admission on a 1 time basis)
2014 Prices for Midway Rides:
- Tickets are $1 each
- Kiddie rides are 3 tickets (most are parent friendly so you can ride with your child at no additional cost)
- Adult rides are 4 tickets
Click HERE to print a schedule of Events