What happens if it rains or we have bad weather?
This is mostly an outdoor Festival so in the event of rain or bad weather the following applies:
We are open rain or shine so if it’s raining we will still have all the free amenities open and available that come with your admission (Tractor Drawn Hayride, Cow Train, Magic Show, Chicken Show, Face Painting & Indoor Contests & Entertainment).
Some of our special events would also still be running regardless of the weather: BBQ Cookoff, Weigh Off, Pie Eating Contest, Trebuchet contest, & the Pumpkin Drop. Since the Boo Barn is inside that would remain open and you would get the $1 off admission that comes with your entrance fee.
Other attractions that are on a paid basis may not be able to open (Amusement rides, Cornmaze, Mining, Jumping Pillows).
However, if the rain is so bad that we can’t offer the free attractions that come with your admission we would not charge admission on that day. This is usually determined within an hour prior to opening.
Thank you for your understanding!
- Can I bring my dog?
- Do we accept Credit Cards?
- Do we have ATM's available?
- What is Dusk?
- Is Friday considered part of the weekend?
- Can we pick our own pumpkins from a pumpkin patch?
- What is the age limit to pay admission?
- Where are we located?
- Do I have to pay admission if I am just coming to buy pumpkins or shop in the store?
- Where can I get discounted tickets?
- When is wristband day for the rides?
- Do we have Pony Rides here?
- Are we handicap accessible?
- Do we have food vendors open during the week?
- What's included with my admission?
- Are we open on Columbus Day?
- WHAT HAPPENS IF IT RAINS OR WE HAVE BAD WEATHER?
If you still have questions you can either call us at 716.759.1929 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or check this website for the information you need - the answers are here!
The Great Pumpkin Farm
11199 Main St.
Clarence, NY 14031