What happens if it rains or we have bad weather?
This is mostly an outdoor Festival so in the event of rain or bad weather the following applies:
We are open rain or shine so if it’s raining we will still be running the hayrides, Boo Barn, Face Painting, Contests & crafts.
Other attractions that are on a paid basis may not be able to open (Cornmaze, Mining, Zombie Train), amusement rides.
Thank you for your understanding!
- Can I bring my dog?
- Do we accept Credit Cards?
- Do we have ATM's available?
- Is Friday considered part of the weekend?
- Can we pick our own pumpkins from a pumpkin patch?
- What is the age limit to pay admission?
- Where are we located?
- Do I have to pay admission if I am just coming to buy pumpkins or shop in the store during Festival Weekends?
- Amusement Rides - do we have wristbands to ride all day?
- Do we have Pony Rides here?
- Are we handicap accessible?
- Do we have food vendors open during the week?
- What's included with my admission?
- Are we open on Columbus Day?
- Do we offer Birthday Parties?
- WHAT HAPPENS IF IT RAINS OR WE HAVE BAD WEATHER?
If you still have questions you can either call us at 716.759.1929 or email us at email@example.com or check this website for the information you need - the answers are here!