Where can I get discounted tickets?
Discounted tickets are available online Monday thru Friday Only for $10 per person.
Children 2 & Under are Free.
65 and older are $10 and should pay at the gate.
- Can I bring my dog?
- Do we accept Credit Cards?
- Do we have ATM's available?
- What is Dusk?
- Is Friday considered part of the weekend?
- Can we pick our own pumpkins from a pumpkin patch?
- What is the age limit to pay admission?
- Where are we located?
- Do I have to pay admission if I am just coming to buy pumpkins or shop in the store?
- Where can I get discounted tickets?
- When is wristband day for the rides?
- Do we have Pony Rides here?
- Are we handicap accessible?
- Do we have food vendors open during the week?
- What's included with my admission?
- Are we open on Columbus Day?
- WHAT HAPPENS IF IT RAINS OR WE HAVE BAD WEATHER?
If you still have questions you can either call us at 716.759.1929 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or check this website for the information you need - the answers are here!