Field Trips & Tours
WEEKDAY FARM TOURS & SCHOOL FIELD TRIPS
The Great Pumpkin Farm offers farm tours & school field trips during the week from September 18th thru October 31st (not Columbus Day) for:
- Day Cares
- Special Education
We are starting to book reservations for the fall at The Great Pumpkin Farm.
Are you looking for a wholesome, fun field trip for your group? Look no further! The Great Pumpkin Farm will not only delight your group; it will also help them learn about the joys of the fall season.
One of the largest in the world, our 10-acre pumpkin patch provides children with an opportunity to see how pumpkins grow and the variety of pumpkin shapes, colors and sizes. And, speaking of sizes – on display after October 3rd will be several of the largest pumpkins in the world – 2,000+ pounds each.
The following is just a brief recap of the events we have planned for your visit:
- A Hay Ride tour through the Great Pumpkin Farm
- A Stop at the Pumpkin Patch to pick your own Pumpkin
- A Visit to our Barn Yard of Animals for feeding
- A Walk through our Hay Maze
- A Fun Trip Down our Pumpkin Slide in the Activity Area
- A glass of Apple Cider
- A Welcome to our Pumpkin Farm Coloring Book & Crayons for each person
Student Group Program Overview
- Tours are for students in all grades.
- Weekdays Only – Monday Sept. 18th through Tuesday October 31st (Not Columbus Day)
- Tours run 9am through 2pm
- Tours last approx. 2 hours plus lunch/free time
- Group rate is $10.00 per person (child or adult/chaperone/parent)
- One teacher/chaperone per 20 students will be allowed at no charge – please call for more information.
- Minimum of 25 guests preferred (flexible)
- Reservation required
- A deposit is required to hold a reservation
Guests should bring shoes appropriate for the Farm environment – boots/sneakers, a warm sweater or jacket and gloves. The Great Pumpkin Farm is open rain or shine!
For Additional information or reservations, please call us ator email us at email@example.com or submit a reservation request here: