Do I have to pay admission if I am just coming to buy pumpkins or shop in the store?
YES you would have to pay the admission on Festival weekends. You can come any other time during the week from 10am to Dusk to buy your pumpkins and shop in the store admission free!
- Can I bring my dog?
- Do we accept Credit Cards?
- Do we have ATM's available?
- What is Dusk?
- Is Friday considered part of the weekend?
- Can we pick our own pumpkins from a pumpkin patch?
- What is the age limit to pay admission?
- Where are we located?
- Do I have to pay admission if I am just coming to buy pumpkins or shop in the store?
- Where can I get discounted tickets?
- When is wristband day for the rides?
- Do we have Pony Rides here?
- Are we handicap accessible?
- Do we have food vendors open during the week?
- What's included with my admission?
- Are we open on Columbus Day?
- WHAT HAPPENS IF IT RAINS OR WE HAVE BAD WEATHER?
If you still have questions you can either call us at 716.759.1929 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or check this website for the information you need - the answers are here!
The Great Pumpkin Farm
11199 Main St.
Clarence, NY 14031