Do I have to pay admission if I am just coming to buy pumpkins or shop in the store?
YES you would have to pay the admission on Festival weekends. You can come any other time during the week (except Columbus Day) from 10am to 7pm to buy your pumpkins and shop in the store admission free!
- Can I bring my dog?
- Do we accept Credit Cards?
- Do we have ATM's available?
- Is Friday considered part of the weekend?
- Can we pick our own pumpkins from a pumpkin patch?
- What is the age limit to pay admission?
- Where are we located?
- Do I have to pay admission if I am just coming to buy pumpkins or shop in the store during Festival Weekends?
- Amusement Rides - do we have wristbands to ride all day?
- Do we have Pony Rides here?
- Are we handicap accessible?
- Do we have food vendors open during the week?
- What's included with my admission?
- Are we open on Columbus Day?
- Do we offer Birthday Parties?
- WHAT HAPPENS IF IT RAINS OR WE HAVE BAD WEATHER?
If you still have questions you can either call us at 716.759.1929 or email us at email@example.com or check this website for the information you need - the answers are here!