The Final Weekend of the Great Pumpkin Farm’s Fall Festival Includes Costume Contests and Dinosaurs!
Cash prizes to be awarded for creative/scary costumes.
This weekend is the last weekend to enjoy all the festivities of the Fall Festival at the Great Pumpkin Farm in Clarence. But, as with every other weekend, there’s no shortage of fun!
- On Saturday, October 27 and Sunday, October 28, the annual costume contest will take place, with prizes being awarded for Cutest Costume, Scariest Costume and Most Creative Costume.
- At 1:30 p.m. both days, prizes will be awarded in the ages 0-6 and 7-16 categories
- at 4:00 p.m., prizes will be awarded in the ages 17 and up category.
And – BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! – Vinnie and Dino, the animatronic dinosaurs, will roam the corn maze from noon until 4:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, looking for prey! All attractions will be running both days and, as well, these special attractions will take place this weekend:
- Wild Bull Rides! Take your chances with a wild ride on the mechanical bull, available weekends through October 28. Just $5.00!
- Live Music in the Witches Brew Bar (indoors or outdoors, depending on weather) includes The Black and Blues Band on Saturday, October 27 and The Gripers on Sunday, October 28, 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. both days
There’s something for everyone, including the corn maze, hay maze, magic show, Boo Barn, amusement rides and more. Guests can also purchase pumpkins, gourds, mums and cornstalks and visit the bakery for freshly baked pies, cookies, pastries, candy and cider. And while this year’s Fall Festival may come to a close on Sunday, the Great Pumpkin Farm remains open through Halloween!